- Crispier Display thanks to retina display already in current generation iphones...
- Zippier processor due to A5X processor and quad-core graphics chip
- Voice diction which let's you to command ipad if you are not in a mood to type.
- Access to 4g networks....
- Some more minor feature upgrades related to applications.
If you want all of the above in your ipad, it will set you back by $499 for a Wi-Fi-only model with 16 gigabytes of storage and by $599 for a 32 GB version and $699 for 64 GB.
Unless you are an ardent apple fan...i advise to check out other promising tablets with matching features and do not require deep pockets.